JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our 1926 Bungalow

Whew! It has been a long summer, but I'm returning to Japan next week and I will try to get caught up then. We bought a house in Birmingham, AL this summer - for our retirement! So, I've been busy and having fun with some renovations and projects. Stan returned to Japan in August for school - thought he might post some, but guess he's busy too. Don't give up on us! We'll be back and you can join us for the last two years of our Japan Adventure . . .

1 comment:

kaytie said...

I love the picture of the house - very cute! Excited that you get to spend 2 more years in Japan and I am still jealous :)