JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Live Food at Akiyama! Sat 3/19

We've ridden our bikes off-base to have sushi for lunch at our favorite sushi-go-round - Akiyama on Hwy 188. The lady sitting next to me has ordered & received a dish that caught my attention. When I looked closer, I realized that it is nori (seaweed)-wrapped rice with tiny little fish on top, but they are ALIVE & each time she removes the cover, they jump out! Take a look . . .

No comments: