JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 17, 2010

M C Perry Library

I rode my bike to the school to meet Stan so we could attend the music program tonight. This huge picture of the Kintai Bridge is new since I've been here & was made by an art class. It's made up from many smaller pictures. Wow!


I love all these flags & banners hanging in here! The library looks much more exciting than it used to - I haven't been here in quite a while.


How cool is this?


Stan looks so thrilled that school is almost over for the summer!

No comments: