JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Saturday 20 km Bike Ride!

Stan and I were each on our separate computers when he asked me on Facebook if I wanted to go for a bike ride. That sounded like a good idea since it was a beautiful clear day - so off we went! This is the side of the building where our LR balcony faces. We're on 5th - next to the top.


Since it's Saturday, the North gate is open, so we're heading that way along the fence. Outside is where we rode last week.


We took the same route, but turned left when we got to the river to head for the pedestrian bridge.


As I turned onto the bridge, I saw a man helping his grandson learning to ride his bike.


Looking to my left is the Hwy 188 bridge.

No comments: