JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Passing by a pretty shop in the ginza area.


An interesting narrow alley.


Photos in the window of a photo shop. What a cute baby in kimono.


Looking down at flowers on a street that leads out of the ginza.


This lady thoughtfully stopped when she saw my camera, so I could get a good shot of her cute doggy, who appears to be posing for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie: We went to the restaurant that had the cake.

Unknown said...

Natalie: We have seen purple flowers hanging.

Unknown said...

Natalie: It's because she's wearing that red outfit. Amelia: I love the puppy so much that I want to smile.