JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 31, 2008

This little bent-over lady still walks (with help of her walker) on this busy street. Her walker looks like a stroller, but it is a walker with wheels & you can sit when you get tired! Ingenious!



We decided to get off the busy street & take this little alley behind the bicycle shop.



There's another bicycle similar to mine! I LOVE my 3-wheeler, and have no intention of ever having to balance a 2-wheeler again. It took me a while to get used to it, but now I love it & can make very good time. And with my front and large back basket, I can haul most anything!

No comments: