JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My seafood main entree. I'm almost too full to eat . . . almost.


Stan's steak was so tender it melted in your mouth. Above it was a tiny mound of potatoes. And of course, since we took a taxi tonight (thanks, Eldon & Nancy!) he could enjoy Asahi beer with his dinner. I enjoyed wine . . .


Dessert consisted of a small cake, melon jelly, lime sherbet, and strawberry with cream. And English tea. Just the right amount of everything! Notice that here we are given silverware (but we used hashi (chopsticks) to eat our dinner.) I also kept the mint from this plate -- I think it was spearmint. (It's all rooting nicely, BTW.)

No comments: