JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! 2/14/08

It's Valentine's night & we've gone to the Bluebird Restaurant in downtown Iwakuni. This is such a special place -- we haven't been here in a while. This is Eldon & Nancy's first time here, although we've been telling them how great it is. They enjoyed picking out a French wine to drink.



Margie & Stan -- you KNOW the weather is cold when I wear a sweater . . .


Our first course was an appetizer plate for each of us -- just a couple of bites, but yummy ones! There was smoked salmon, a slice of tamagoyaki (rolled egg omelet) quiche, and shrimp on pastry. I kept the mint decoration to root in my kitchen.

1 comment:

Meiling said...

Dear Margie and Stan Stevens

Pardon me, my English is very poor.
It's very nice to meet you both, your blog and your warm story on the internet. I've ever been to Nagoya, for sure, Japan is a very beatiful country. I would keep reading.

Thank you so much for uploading the wonderful story.



Greetings from Taiwan

Meiling