JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 30, 2004


All you degenerates looking at this would probably love the Gas Panic. Can you guess what this is? No? At the Gas Panic, I got bored with drinking. The music was so soothing that it made me want to flee for my life while I could still hear. But it did bring out the artist in me. This is a shot of the ceiling. You will notice it is completely mirrored. Kind of makes you wonder what they do after hours. Posted by Hello

No comments: