JAPAN ADVENTURE

Welcome to Margie & Stan's Japan Adventure - our photo blog while living on MCAS Iwakuni in beautiful Yamaguchi Prefecture in Western Japan from 8/2004 to present. My photo above is the famous Kintai Bridge right here in Iwakuni. Be sure to check out Blog Archive (below left) for highlights of our travels. And leave us a comment - we'd love to hear from you! Click on photos to enlarge.
**WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE, CLICK "Older Posts**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 28, 2004


Here is the car I rented. It is a small Toyota. Operative word being small. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey Stan, where is the rest of your car? :D I'm just kidding. It's so cute! Is that the new Toyota Speck?

I am really enjoying this... thanks for sharing your adventure!

I hope that I can come see Japan while you guys are there. It's getting higher on my list all the time.

Keep up the journal! :)

BTW, I had a great adventure with your girls (all of them!) last night. I'll let Margie fill you in on that if she dares. That reminds me - is there any good karaoke in Iwakuni?